Thursday, April 10, 2008

content is for cows..

So, I really don't have any deep thoughts to discuss with you blog readers today, I know that must be uber disappointing for you folks but I promise one of these days I'll come up with something good. I forgot about y'all yesterday and that was sad for me because it really is my goal to keep up with this thing. Thursdays are my favorite days, the are the day before the weekend starts (which actually only matters if you work Monday-Friday). They are the day that I weigh I really love to weigh, probably a little too much but I just can't help myself! I lost 1.8 pounds this week and that's exciting stuff. I ate mexican food and that was yummy since it isn't a luxury that one gets in Florida, at least not good stuff. I talked to Scott forever today, he must have been missing me or feeling guilty or something because that boy never spends that much time on the phone with me. But, I'm not complaining I miss him too! I need to call the real Abbi because I would sure like to hang out with her, same state and all. And the decoy duck well that's just a whole other annoyance in my life, but I think will just let that one slide. I try not to dwell on it too much...

I watched the second to the last Friends today and tried to explain to Grammy the reason I have never watched the last one is because I can't bare to know if Ross and Rachel don't end up together. It might crush all of my hopes and dreams about love and romance it's just easier for me to assume that they do end up together. I like not knowing the truth. She is shocked that no one ever told me the ending. I guess she just doesn't know the kind of people that I surround myself with, the non-spoiling kind.

I set myself one goal to accomplish today, and I completed it...kinda. I totally took the easy way out and should be ashamed of myself but I'm not....I am content.

No comments: