It's quiet around here no going out or drinking, we've been in our pjs since 4:00 and I honestly can't imagine a better way to welcome in the new year. After a crazy busy running-around-like-chickens year it's nice to end it in a peaceful way.
Let's take a look at how I did on last year's resolutions...tomorrow I'll post 12 for 2012!
1. Reach My Goal Weight. Fail. I am disappointed in myself for pretending that this resolution didn't exist, and not even getting close. I won't make any excuses I just didn't stick to any kind of plan....
2. Stay on Track at School. Completed! I finished 18 hours of classes in 2011 keeping me right on schedule! Not only did I complete all the hours I should have but I got all As (let me tell you how good that feels!)
3. Attend the OU vs. fsu game. Fail. In the grand scheme of things it just didn't work out. I was disappointed and regretted my decision almost immoderately. It came down to being scared we would lose, and being so busy with school.
5. Once a Week Blog a Recipe. Fail. I didn't even blog an average of once a week this hear (shameful!) and I stopped cooking....
6. Cook 6 Meals for the Ronald McDonald House. Fail. I didn't have/make the time. The 3 day took priority in the volunteering slot this year...
7. No Traffic Violations. Completed! and let me tell you many of days I had to remind myself that this was a resolution of mine so I would slow down! It also helps I moved so much closer to work/school.
8. Save, Save, Save! I spent more than I should have but I did alright on saving too...I kind of forgot what I wanted the number in my savings account to be...so let's call this one neutral.
9. Establish a Skin Care Routine. Fail. Not much to say on this one I just am not the best at taking care of my skin.
10. Exercise 3 Times a Week. I am sure I averaged 3 times a week BUT I there were some weeks with more and some with less. I'll call this one mostly a fail because I did not get in a routine.
11. 365 Picture Challenge. Fail. I still think this is an awesome idea, but lots and lots of days I do the same thing: school, work, study. That gets boring to take pictures of...but now that I have an iphone it would be easier...so maybe I'll try again.
Well those may be my worst odds yet! 3completed 2 kind of completed and 6 were a BIG FAT FAIL.
It's really crazy how your goals change throughout the year. This year was mostly all about doing my very best in school, everything else took a backseat it's so important to me to really excel now that I've found something I really love to do.
2012 I really must work on finding some balance....
I hope you are having a wonderful time ringing in 2012!