Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday...to ME!





Today is my birthday!

With all the craziness that is my life I didn't really count down or let the anticipation of my birthday build up too much for the last several weeks it has been I can't wait until December 14 and it's not because it was my birthday but because it's the day I'm taking my last final!

It's funny to think that exactly 10 years ago I was waiting to take my last final of my first year in college, it was the very last final on Friday, almost everyone had left the dorms and I was just as excited for the break (but mostly so I could get home and see my high school friends!) I can guarantee you that Ashlee never thought  she'd be still taking finals 10 years later! I can only imagine what Ashlee 10 years from now will be doing on our birthday but I hope it's something great (and I really really hope she's not still taking finals!!)!

I am getting exactly what I need for my birthday, a break from school! (and a cruise in two and half weeks!!!)

Do something awesome today! I'm more than happy to share some of the birthday magic with all of you I want everyone to have a Happy My Birthday day! 

1 comment:

Allison said...

Happy happy birthday! Celebrate your fabulousness all weekend long!