Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I....

I am at work, sadly my mind has already left for Christmas vacation so I'm not getting much done...

I think this is going to be the best Christmas in a long time!

I have a bunch of vacation days I'll be using in the next few weeks!

I wish I could get a quick glimpse of the future. But, I guess that wouldn't be much fun.

I imagine all kinds of outrageous things, my imagination is very active. (or at least that's what G tells me)

I love my little dog.

I hate most bad drivers.

I miss my sister...I get to see her the day after tomorrow!

I fear way too much, but nothing like spiders or snakes.

I hear LFO Summer girls on Pandora.

I smell my Sugar Blossom Soy Candle..love that smell


I crave potatoes and lemonade.

I indulge in manicures and pedicures.


I wonder if different life paths would have led me to this same spot.


I regret nothing.

I will never forget how lucky I am!

I ache like a little old woman. mustgetinbettershape.

I believe in Santa.


I sing around little kids, they never make fun.

I cry in the shower sometimes.


I lose EVERYTHING. (it's usually only temporary misplacement)

I never say never.


I sometimes talk out loud to myself, even though I will make fun of you if you are doing it, 


I always forget how good I feel after I run.


I look forward to being done with school. again. 


I search for whatever I most recently lost.


I carry my Lilly wristlet everywhere I go.


I can usually be found making myself busier than necessary.


I am scared of scary people.


I need a lesson in patient driving. 


I am happy about seeing my mom and sister in 2 days, Christmas in five days, and our cruise in 12 days!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

This is so cute! I love it :)