Thursday, November 3, 2011

What I've been buying!

I've found so many great things on the internet lately (like in the last 6 months, I'm a little behind) I feel like I should share!




Source: etsy.com via Ashlee on Pinterest

I got this print from Paper Parasol on etsy that I just love! The colors are perfect and it looks great as the center piece of my gallery wall (it's not finished yet or I'd show you pictures, soon though I promise!)


I got this elephant (for the gallery wall) and spray painted him! He was pretty easy to put together and I just love him!


Source: etsy.com via Ashlee on Pinterest

I got this cover for my Kindle as well as a small bag that I use for pens for school in the same print, from from Britgal Designs! It's seriously too cute and makes me smile the entire time I'm reading! (obviously I have a think for elephants)



I got this super cute braided scarf from putapuredukes on etsy she has a tutorial on her blog to make the single braided scarf it's really cute too. But, when she showed this one and put it in her shop so I could just buy it instead of making it myself I snatched it right up (sometimes I like to diy but sometimes I just rather pay someone else and save myself the headache...)! And I'm so glad I did because it's so cute!

Have you bought anything off the internet lately? I seriously love Pintrest it has been a terrible thing for my wallet but a great thing for the economy, just doing my part!! :)

ps. Abbi and I are heading down to Dallas today to get ready for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure if you could send us some good no blister, no rain vibes we'd truly appreciate it!

No comments: