Friday, March 11, 2011

Let's answer some questions...




1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
It's a light brown/dark blonde color...it's not a really pretty color but that can easily be fixed (it's not a very good color right now either..oh HELLO roots)

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
It's been awhile since I've had a summer. This year I'm taking classes on top of working that's a double whammy. Either way I'm more of sketcher...I like to sketch out some ideas and then see how it all plays out.

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
I love to cook anything that people tell me is awesome, the more praises I get the more I like to cook it. :)

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
No. But, I get excited when I get them!!

5. How did you meet your best friend?
I met Garrett when he locked his keys in his car. He was friends with my roommate and she knew I had AAA so she brought him up to my dorm room, he was kinda cute so I called to get his keys free! :) 

3 comments:

Emily said...

That is WAY cute how you guys met :)

Unknown said...

I love how you guys met. Too cute!

Plus I love how you say your a sketcher for summer plans.

Amber said...

I'm the same way about cooking :)