Monday, March 7, 2011

Campus beautiful by day and night…

Baseball season is in full swing and I’m happy to say that my Sooners are 14-0 the only undefeated team left!

We’ve been able to make it to two games, and I’m so excited for this season! And hopefully another trip to Nebraska!!

 

February 001

After last weekend’s game we decided to walk up to campus corner for some burgers. It’s quite a trek about 3.5 miles round trip. I love campus and I’m always up for any excuse to be there soaking it up.

February 002

We took a break on the bench by one of the dorms on our way to campus corner (see the stadium peaking out *love*) and plotted ways to get back to freshman year of college. Oh the freedom and lack of responsibility, how I miss thee!

February 004

I have spring break next week, and while I’m sad I won’t be enjoying it like I did as an undergrad since I still have to work every day. But, I’ll be enjoying heading straight home every night next week instead of heading to school.

No comments: