1. Can you drive a stick shift?
I can! Garrett drives a stick and had to give me a refresher course so I could drive his car, when he got his new car I was hoping he'd go automatic...but he didn't...
I much better at it when I'm driving alone, I get so nervous with someone else in the car!
2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Shrimp - and if you give me a hard time about it I'll start talking about how you might as well be eating a cockroach with every hope that it ruins your dining experience. I.hate.shrimp!
Coconut - there are no words for the disgustingness that is the food you just keep chewing.
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?I'm avoiding those girls like the plague this year! I love me some Thinmints and Do-si-dos!
This year I did buy some Samoas from Olivia. I won't touch them with a ten foot pole because of the coconut but they are G's favorite! It seemed like a win-win supporting O and avoiding calories for me!
4. How do you pamper yourself?I love manicures (way better than pedicures) and I get one or both of those occasionally. I think getting my hair done takes waaaay too long so that's not very much pampering as much as please hurry up and get this done. I've had a massage or two but nothing life changing. I'm actually not very good at relaxing or being pampered...
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?I've always wanted a nickname, I think it's such a fun idea, but I never really had one. In high school a friend of mine and I decided I should go by Skillet (I have no idea why!) but it didn't really stick.
When Garrett and I were dating in college I decided we should have nicknames for each other and came up with Pookie and Snookums (maybe). Pookie stuck around and Garrett still calls me some form of Pookie (it's okay you can gag) right now it's Pookstah. We are both always changing it up one of my favorites is Pookaburra as in Pookaburra sits in the old gum tree...
A few friends call me Shlee or Shleebee.
Have a great weekend!!