Wednesday, May 7, 2008

what a life

Well that past two week has been full, birth and death. The good news is I got to spend a bunch of time with Scott and that's nice I miss him. But, I guess life is the way it's supposed to be for now. He informed me this past week that he is waiting to find his life plan written on a tablet somewhere. I told him I hope the tablet falls out of the sky and HITS him in the head. But, I guess that's not very nice after all. While in Tulsa I bought a book on tape. The 100 people who are screwing up America. I'm in the mid sixties and so far I'm liking it. I laugh a little bit and spend most of the time with my mouth open in shock of these people who really ARE screwing up America. One of my favorites was 95... Courtney Love....hoe. Then he proceeds to 94 this is pretty funny since he explains pretty in depth why he thinks each person is screwing up America but she only needed one word. Funny to me anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read this, fyi

Ashlee said...

i know you do crumb, i even refered to my blog as "my blog to christie" recently. i hope to soon encourage others to read me too!