Friday, November 2, 2012

It's not too late for a costume post right?

I never really meant to be that kind of person...you know the kind of person that dresses their dogs up in clothes, or worse costumes. Truth is I used to mock that person. 

But then somehow, somewhere along the way…I became that person. 



So if you’re sitting at your computer mocking me, shaking your head at how sad am I, or thinking it’s pathetic that I try to compensate for not having kids by putting costumes on my dog. I understand. I used to be you…but now I’m me. 

And I am embracing this new me.



The thing is I don’t think I’ll ever stop. I mean someday I hope I have kids, and I can guarantee you that I will dress my dog up in theme with the kids costume….

Kid wants to be batman? Great the dog can be Robin. Kid wants to be a princess? Oh good I've always wanted a unicorn. 




(an outtake! she's just so cute right?!?)



A monster has been created and I don’t think she’s going anywhere any time soon.

No comments: