Friday, November 20, 2009

Kuddles

This week over at Kelly's Korner is show us you pet, I couldn't pass this one up since my pet just happens to be one of my very favorite things!


Meet Kuddles, she was a college Graduation present.
She loves to go for walks around OU's campus!



She is really, really spoiled.
She eats whatever we are eating. Sleeps in my bed.
And is super, super cuddly!


Kuddles is not overly fond of the snow, or this sweatshrit for that matter.


She is almost always curled up on my lap (or neck, she really likes it up there!) But, every once in awhile she likes to see what it is like to be a real dog! ha!


My little Lion!


Every once in awhile she gets to come to work with me, but she really hates the Fed Ex guy!


Kuddles is a long-haired Chihuahua, she doesn't shed! People ask me what she is all the time, lots of times I get "is she some kind of squirrel" She is super, super protective of me. She weighs about 3lbs is very tiny. She doesn't always have the best manners, she barks at new people, isn't thrilled with really small children, and would just be happiest if I were the only person in her life.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

She is sooo cute!

♥ sarah said...

omg she's adorable! she reminds me of my pomeranian! xoxo

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

So CUTE AND GREAT PICTURES....Have so missed my blog reading but have been a little busy...This week there are 2 GREAT GIVEAWAYS on my Holiday Blog. They only require a comment...AND there are some good looking boys on my main blog.....
Blessings to you and your this Thanksgiving season. I am so ready to get bad to reading my favorite blogs.

http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/