Thursday, January 19, 2012

Night Owl to Morning Person

I am a night owl.

I could easily stay up until 3 or 4 every night (morning?). The problem is I have to get up for work...

The thing is I'm afraid I could go to bed at 9 and I'd still have to draaag myself out of bed in the morning.

I hate mornings.

For my professional life I think it would be better if I could be a morning person.

Today I managed to pull myself out of bed at 8:15 and it was brutal. and a little bit shameful.

Ideally I would get up every morning at 6:30 I'd have time to run on the treadmill, eat breakfast, maybe take the dog for a walk, and get ready for the day.

Next week I'm going to start trying to transition...I'll let you know how it goes...



Who would want to get out of bed with this cuddle bunny next to them?


Have any of you changed yourself for a night owl to a morning person?

2 comments:

KAH said...

I tagged you in my blog post, if you want to do it great, if not no big deal!

~KAH
http://cocktailsandfriendship.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

I HAVE to go to bed early if I want to be a happy camper in the morning, so I can relate. If I don't get 8ish hours of sleep a night, I am usually very grumpy.