Monday, January 23, 2012

Tag You're It!

I was tagged by KAH over at Cocktails and Friendships!

The Rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them.

11 Fun Facts

1.  I always wanted to be an orthodontist when I grew up. (I changed my mind my third year of college because I didn't want to be in school that long HA!)

2. I love playing board games, it's my favorite thing about my ipad I can play all my favorites by myself any time I want! 

3. Sometimes I cry when I watch 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom because I feel so bad for those kids and those poor babies. 

4. I never have my gel polish removed because I peel it off myself before I go back in. 

5. I am almost always the only person in my office, some days Garrett is the only person I talk to all day long. I can't imagine what it would be like if I lived alone. 

6. My cell phone is on silent 99% of the time. 

7. I don't eat coconut, seafood, or chicken on the bone. 

8. I only repin  things that are linked back to an original site. 

9. I have really small ears so I think I look silly in earrings that aren't studs. 


10. My elbows are double jointed. I didn't even know until 6th grade when someone said "ewww gross look at her arms". I'm still self conscious about it.


11.  I currently have 4 different colors of nail polish on...I'll be fixing that before I see anyone tomorrow :)

11 Questions from Me to You!


1. Blackberry or Iphone?
I just got my iphone in August and I'm not really sure how I lived before it. 
2. Favorite accessory?
Either my pearl earrings or my silver bead earrings. I love them both!
3. Chapstick or lipgloss?
Chapstick. I like the look of lipgloss but my hair always gets stuck in it and I hate that!
4. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
I have so many favorite foods! I guess I'd say potatoes because there are so many things you can do with them it would take me a while to get tired of them. Plus I have a huge love for French Fries!
5. If you could move to any place in the world, where would it be?
I just want to be where my friends and family are! My ideal living situation is Colorado in the summer, Florida in the winter, and Oklahoma during football season. Some day when I win the lottery that is exactly what I'll do!
6. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
In the fall it's football games, in the winter it's lounging and watching movies, in the spring it's being outside, and  in the summer it's being in the water!
7. Do you plan your blogs or just post when you feel like it?
I just post when I feel like it, which is why there are so many times when there is no new posts :)
8. What's your favorite movie theater snack?
Popcorn and Raisinets mixed together! Sweet and Salty! Yum!
9. If you could be on any game show on TV what would it be?
Family feud, or the Newlywed show (but I guess it'd help to be married!), Lingo. I love game shows! I could watch them all day every day! 
10. Who's your style icon?
My sister and Reese Witherspoon (who I wish was my sister!)
11. Why did you start blogging?
So someday my great great grandkids could read my own words to find out about me :)

Are there 11 bloggers that haven't done this? I can't find them if there are! So if you want to do this consider yourself tagged! Use KAH's questions to me :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ugh I know what you mean with Teen Mom, I always feel bad for the kids.

KAH said...

Love all your answers!

~KAH

Emma said...

So glad you did this! Now I know a little bit more about you!!