Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Movie Night

The other day Garrett told someone I don't laugh at his jokes any more, and it kind of broke my heart.

Between work and school and life we don't seem to be spending quite as much time together. Not only is the quantity low but the quality is severely lacking. 

Lately we've been those people who go out to dinner and spend the entire time on our respective phones. I hate being one of those people. 






So in an effort to make more time for each other we've watched three movies since I got home Saturday. Two in the theater and one Redbox. Just like old times! Forget responsibility let's watch movies!


Rock of Ages was good, pretty corny, but it was fun to watch and the music was good! Nothings beats 80s music! 


We really liked Trust a lot! I thought it was pretty accurate with the situation and the acting was spot on. We've already recommended it to a couple of people, and has started some great conversations!


Snow White and the Huntsman - why did they make this movie? It was horrible, we spent most of the time laughing at how incredibly awful it was, fun for us, annoying to the other people in the theater. At one point I asked Garrett if he knew how long the movie was and he said "two hours too long" my feelings exactly. It was a time waster. 

We were going to see Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter (which I expect to be awful) but our theater only had it in 3D. 

Are we the only people that hate 3D movies? I just really don't feel like they add anything to the movie and I do not have any desire to wear those stupid glasses! I will never willingly choose to go see one, but I'm obviously in the minority in this....



No comments: