It's my first time linking up with the five on Friday girls...maybe I'm getting back into the whole blogging thing!
1. I'm so excited to report that my salad in a jar and fruit in a jars worked all week long! This is going to make my life during the week so much easier! I can make lunch for every day of the week on Sunday night and we can have a healthy side salad ready to go with dinner every night! Anything that makes my life easier!
2. A friend of Garrett's gave us tickets for the OU game tomorrow! He gave us passes to the tailgate before hand too. Free tickets, free food, and football, my favorite! I'm so excited!
3. I started Weight Watchers (again) yesterday, going to the meetings gives me some accountability and I really need that when it comes to losing weight. The group seems perfect (small) so I'm ready to lose some pounds.
4. I spent my first full week in the new house and we have everything put away and mostly organized! I have so many projects I want to get done but it's going to have to wait until I am done studying (if you're new here I'm sitting for the CPA exam and that sucks up all of my free time). But it's nice to be in our own space! Also I love love love the washer and dryer we picked out, having a good washer and dryer makes doing laundry so much better (wonder how long that will last!)
5. Kuddles just because she's the cutest dog I know