Friday, November 1, 2013

Five on Friday!

*ONE* My little bee stayed in costume the whole night and was very well behaved. She got lots of treats out of the deal!      
              

*TWO* Since I have such a long commute home now days I've been listening to books on tape to pass the time. I just finished the last of Chevy Stevens books and I really like all three of them I'm sad she doesn't have any more out. Do you have any good book recommendations?

*THREE* I got lots of cute fall clothes in the mail this week! Including this Loft dress (that's much cuter in person) thanks to the wonderful Pinterest Told Me to 

*FOUR* Now that Halloween is over we can finally start the count down to Christmas and I'm so excited!



*FIVE* We have a bye this week and while I love college football (and I'm so sad when it's over) it's nice to have a weekend off every once in a while to catch up on other things that need to be done. There will still be games on just none that matter much to me :)

No comments: