Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Here goes round 2!

Alright I did it.

I rejoined Weight Watchers.

I had been thinking about it for awhile but I did not have a good experience with the one closest to my house, and flying to Florida once a week just doesn't seem very reasonable (oh but how i wish it was!)

Last week I got a postcard from WW begging me to come back (I get them all the time), but this one was different, this one said if I wasn't 100% satisfied then I could have my money back. That was just the push I needed.

I made one major change this time. I'm going to the one in Norman. I spend a good majority of my time down there (and if things work out I will be down there full time soon). Yesterday, was my first meeting and so far I don't hate the people.

I loved, loved the people at the Florida meeting, it was seriously my favorite day of the week, but then I moved to Oklahoma and I did not enjoy going to the meetings or the people at them and at some point just stopped following the plan. And then just stopped going all together.

I really, really need the accountability of weighing somewhere other than my own bathroom once a week. I know it works. I lost almost 50lbs last time (thankfully I haven't gained all of it back) Hopefully I still don't hate these people at the end of the 4 weeks and WW can keep my money (and my extra pounds)!

I obviously wasn't thinking when I decided to start the week before Easter. There are sooo many Easter foods that are delish! But, since it's the beginning I'm really motivated, maybe it was a good move on my part.

No comments: