Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fruits and Veggie Challenge

Last week Weight Watchers started a new challenge 4 Weeks to 5 Servings, the goal being to make sure that we get our 5 servings of fruit and veggies a day.

I really don't struggle with eating fruits and veggies as long as I make a conscious effort to do it. But, who isn't up for fun challenge?

I missed week one because I was in Colorado (eating lots of fruits and veggies) so this week I am combining weeks one and two.

Week one the goal was go fill half your plate with fruits and veggies, week two the goal is to eat 3 different color vegetables every day

Every day I plan to document what I've eaten here it's in the side bar also!

That way I won't clutter my blog with lots of food pictures and can hopefully get caught up on some other blogging, like the pictures from our trip!!

No comments: