Monday, July 26, 2010

Snacking with Stewart the Squirrel

While in Colorado, dying to see an animal, we ran into this guy....


He wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but he was super friendly and seemed to want some food. Lucky for him he happened upon the right people. He waited patiently as I dug in my purse looking for something to give him. I found an all natural granola bar, that I deemed safe for his consumption and that guy snatched it out of Garrett's hands before I could even get a picture...



We offered him another piece hoping he was a food hoarder like Kuddles, but he wasn't and was only interested in the first piece...so much for my staged pictures...




I thought it was super nice of him to stay and let me take pictures of him instead of running off with his treasure.

No comments: