Monday, October 25, 2010

Me Meme

I am wearing my glasses today.
I think things always work out the way they are supposed to.
I have really, really super chapped lips (am I the only person that gets chapped lips at football games?)
I wish Florida and Oklahoma were closer to each other.
I imagine what the future holds.
I love college football.
I hate when people criticize and judge others.
I miss my sister, I wish we lived closer to each other.
I fear making the wrong decision.
I hear my love songs Pandora station *sappy*
I smell Victoria Secret Pure Seduction.
I crave french fries daily, and cookies too often.
I indulge in cokes with ice every once in awhile.
I wonder if people ever notice when I haven't shaved in awhile and still wear a dress.
I regret almost nothing.
I will never forget how to smile.
I ache in my shoulders when I'm stressed out.
I believe in Santa Clause.
I sing only in front of people that know the real me.
I cry at commercials with boys and their dads at sporting events and sometimes when I watch Teen Mom.
I lose every ounce of patience when I'm driving.
I never ever say never.
I sometimes cut people out of my life without an explanation.
I always hit the snooze button at least once.
I look forward to moving!
I search for everything on Google.
I carry my phone every where I go.
I can usually be found in flip flops, the wearing of shoes is my number one reason to hate winter.
I am scared of scary bad people.
I need a lesson in avoiding Road Rage.
I am happy about being back in school!

1 comment:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

I hit the snooze button at least 5 times - ha! And I don't know what I did before google. Fun list! :)