Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Rhythm is a dancer...

Me not so much...

Work and school are really keeping me busy this semester.

I can't find my rhythm.

I just can't seem to get it all together. I'm dropping one ball or another. Either the house is a mess but I'm caught up on studying. Or the house is clean and I haven't studied anything. Then I'm either exhausted but I spent some time with Garrett or I exercised and got to bed early but I hardly even talked to Garrett for a week. Then there's the poor dog. I feel like she's alone more than she's with people lately.

Last night I didn't do any studying or cleaning, I crawled in bed and watched an entire movie with Garrett. Great! except there are so many things that needed to be done, and I woke up this morning tired. Next week I have two tests and I'm going to wish I could get those hours back to study...

I had my first test last week and I feel like I struggled through studying for it. I hate that.

There is a blog I read that counts down how many weeks are left in the semester and it stresses me out every time I see it. How on earth am I going to get everything done in 12 weeks?

I'm sure part of the problem is that Garrett's being working 70-80 hours a week and he's such a big help that I miss everything he does for me.

And starting the year off with two vacations didn't have me in the best groove, but I'm ready to just be caught up and not feel like I'm sprinting to catch up constantly.

At least I've stayed up with my February photo a day challenge! I'll post those pictures soon. Until then a post isn't a post without a picture...
This is how she prefers to go on walks...

1 comment:

Catherine Fishback said...

At least you have a sweet, precious doggie!!

Catherine
FEST
(Enter my first giveaway!)