Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Friday!


At like 1:00 on Friday afternoon I become almost completely useless at work. I start pinning and shopping and vacation planning, basically everything but working.

I feel so productive but relaxed after my first week of no school! I'm almost caught up on laundry why is it when I'm doing laundry I feel like we have way too many clothes but when I'm trying to get dressed I don't have nearly enough? The house is working on being presentable, it should be ready by the time our company gets here. I worked out all but one day, and made my lunch for work, I've sat around and watched mindless TV, started reading, and watched two movies with the boy.

I'm looking forward to a weekend that will be more of the same, a little bit of productive mixed in with a whole lot of relaxing!

No comments: