Friday, July 13, 2012

High Five for Friday!

I'm so excited for the weekend, but first let's talk about my five favorite things from this week!


This is my first time linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk! It always looks like so much fun!


1. First and foremost after twentyish years of being in school, I got the best news that this fall semester will in fact be my last semester! I can't believe two years ago I set this goal that seemed almost unachievable, and here I am almost at the end!





2. Even though I've had two week long vacations this summer, and another in the works for January my boss informed me this week that I should take another one! Who am I to say no? I love the flexibility of my job, and my boss! I think I'll stick around the house, but maybe Garrett and I will head somewhere fun closet to home for a few days!
3. This kid (my oldest cousin) is coming over after work to spend the night! We have dinner and movie plans. He's heading off to boot camp in just a couple of weeks! I can't believe he is so grown up!
4. I made bread this week and it was pretty tasty, if I do say so myself! I can't wait to try something more exciting than regular old white bread, next on the agenda is either honey wheat or cinnamon raisin. So delicious!



5. Last not but not least my two favorites (who do not appreciate the iphone flash in a dark car) for making every week an exciting adventure! 

No comments: