Monday, July 30, 2012

Vacations!

As soon as a vacation ends I start planning my next one, vacation planning keeps me sane!

Garrett and I are very lucky.

His Parents live here...


And my Mom lives here...


Anytime we go "home" we are going to an amazing vacation spot!

This year I thought our only winter trip was going to be to Florida, and honestly after the cruise last year I was really excited to just spend the week on the beach eating at some of my favorite places, merging my two lives (Garrett has sadly never been to my hometown!)

That trip is almost completely planned, and I've been basking in the glory of how amazing it's going to be! And that was enough for me, one glorious winter trip.

That is until this weekend when Garrett sprung the most amazing news on me...


We are going to Hawaii!

I'm so excited! I'm already dreaming of my packing list! And a new camera! I've been itching for a new camera for awhile and I just cannot commit to one but now the search is on!  

I love vacations! 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

AMAZING!!! I'm so jealous that you get to go to Hawaii :) I can't wait to hear all the details of this trip when you go