Monday, December 31, 2012

It's the End of the Year as We Know It!

Here are my goals/resolutions from last year with more detail and pictures - 2012 -

Here are the results:

1. Finish my CPA requirements - DONE!!!

2. Visit Natalie at FSU - FAIL

3. Publish 200 posts - FAIL

4. Walk, jog, or run 500 miles - FAIL

5. Be in bed by 11:30 every week night - FAIL

6. Lay out the next days clothes the night before - FAIL

7. Fix my hair 4 days out of the work week - FAIL

8. Keep up with the line a day book - FAIL

9. Take an Amazing Vacation - DONE (even if my amazing vacation did end with my foot in a boot! We still went to Hawaii!)

10. Send 5 pieces of mail a month - FAIL

11. Read 12 nonschool books - DONE 

12. Buy a new car. - DONE


So 4 out of 12 is pretty bad...but I did the big ones, and I let the "these will change my daily life" ones fall by the way side.

I've been working on my new ones for 2013 so maybe I can have a little bit better success, come back to see those tomorrow!

Have an AMAZING (and safe) New Year's Eve!!1

No comments: