Friday, February 15, 2013

Monsters in My Attic.


I had to call the police last night because there was a human, animal, or monster trying to get into my house. I called the non-emergency number and asked if they could send an officer over (they did!) and apologized a lot for being "one of those crazy people" The officer told me it was just the wind (it wasn't) but he told me there were no foot (feet?) prints. And with that information I knew it wasn't a human so I was able to fall asleep (a couple hours later). Finally. I think I got about 18 hours of sleep total this week. The good news is I feel like I'm in college again. The bad news is lack of sleep affects my appearance now and it didn't then. I seriously look like I have two black eyes.

Oh well, I'll sleep when I'm dead. 

I went out this morning with Garrett to survey they area to see what we could see. The monster (or animal) worked a big hole in the screen that keeps things out of the attic and got up there. She's probably still there now. I hope she got warm and got enough sleep, because I sure didn't. 


No comments: