Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The best blog posts always get lost in my head

Last night, I guess it was actually this morning, when I couldn't sleep I wrote blogs posts in my head. Lots of them. They were good too. Some were funny and some were serious. Man I was cranking them out.

This morning I can't really remember what I wanted to say. It must be the four hours of sleep.

I should have just gotten up and started typing. oh well.

I've been toying around with the idea of changing my url. not my blog name just the address to get here. The problem is I don't want to have to build my readership up again. HA!

That was completely a joke. I've never been really concerned about followers or readers.

It's crazy to think I've been writing here a few times a month for the last five years. I get a little bored with my surroundings and I think that's what's happening. I blogged twice before I ended up here (I mean two other places, not just two other times) :) Live Journal and Xanga. I better go find those blogs and save the addresses so that I can look at the some day when I'm old(er).

I just really wish I would have thought a little bit harder about my web address.

incisiveness is holding me back. per the usual.

and sometimes I wish my blog was anonymous. if it was I would probably tell you about the girl from Gs work that has a crush on him (I feel like we are  too old to say that) but if she's anything like me she's already found this one and is keeping tabs on me.

Did I just admit to being a little bit of a stalker? sorryi'mnotsorry

but maybe I'll tell you about her anyway another day. probably when I can't sleep.

So I guess the moral of the story is I should keep my laptop closer to the bed. Because I'm WAY more interesting when I can't sleep! And I want a new blog address.

No comments: