Friday, August 15, 2008

on a roll....

Because I'm on such a good roll I won't stop now!

I had a great time hanging out with an old friend last night. Even though we didn't make it to the movie as originally planned, we had a good time watching the Olympics! Good thing we missed the movie it was swimming and the woman's all around gymnastics my favorites!! We make each other laugh and think what the heck was wrong with us 5 years ago. And we're in about the same place as each other not quite sure what the next move is. Mostly satisfied with our lives as they are, even if everyone else seems to think we need to be grown ups!

Meanwhile, I think my dog is a little sad that I haven't been around as much as I normally am I feel bad about that. She can't be spoiled though I'm sure I won't always be employed part time and home most of the time

1 comment:

Christie said...

glad kuddles got to go with you this time!