Monday, October 1, 2012

31 days of letters to Shlee

I had already decided to try to get back into blogging by committing to having a post every weekday in October all on my own. (actually I meant for it to be September but I lost track of time...) 

I have heard about Nester's challenge before but, I really thought I needed to have a specific topic to blog about and I just can't commit to that kind of blogging. Unless of course there is any interest in 31 days of pictures of the cutest dog, or 31 days of pictures of my hair not being fixed before I leave the house, or maybe 31 things I wish I had done differently the first time I graduated from college. All that to say I was perfectly happy to sit out and not be joining Nester's 31 Dayers.

 But, by the 57th post on the 31 days of blogging in my Google Reader I just couldn't resist I whipped up a quick amateur "graphic" (neglecting my work duties and homework) and decided to play along! 

I almost went (semi) themeless (I even had the paragraph typed up and hit publish) when it hit me, I can't do 31 things I wish I had done differently the while I was getting my undergrad, I just don't think I could think of that many things. But, I can do a twist on a popular writing topic and write 31 letters to the Younger Me. I'm coming up on a milestone birthday (30! eek!) with that comes lots of reflecting on all the years, decisions, and events that have made me, me. I have lots of good advice for that sweet younger Shlee. And if I happen to run out of advice for her I might throw in a few to future Shlee just for good measure. :)

  If you want to join in, or see who else is go on over to Nester's and check it out. 


2 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Ahem. Let me fix that comment... I was wondering where your other posts were, and of course my computer chose AFTER I commented to actually bring them up.

Anyway, I'm excited for this blog! It's nice to take a break from the 31 days and read other people's work. :)