Sunday, December 5, 2010

We’re Big XII Champs again….

 

Last night My favorite OU Sooners did it again!

We won our 7th Big XII Championship game!

The final Big XII Championship game (at least for now)

It was one of those crazy exciting games.

A lot like the one last week.

The kind of game that I’m pretty sure takes years off my life.

We could not have done it with out this guy…

Travis Lewis Big XII Stud

After an injury plagued season last year.

It’s so nice to see the Sooners hold that trophy.

The best part had to be beating the “CornTraitors

Sending them off to the Big Ten with a bang!

A reminder that they couldn’t hold their own in our conference.

But, the dominance of the Championship game over the last 10 years is pretty great too!

Big XII Champs again, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010!

The Whole Gang

All of that has led to this…

It has been decided that in 3 short weeks,

the day after Christmas,

Garrett and I will be packing up the car

and heading out on our best road trip ever!

2,500 miles, 8 days, 7 states, a little bit of skiing, hopefully a lot of winning, a ton of pictures

And the most fun ever! (:

Road Trip

Sooner images via

Map via 

2 comments:

highheeledlife said...

YEAH!!! Congrats on your team's win... sounds like an awesome road trip is planned... HHL

Laura said...

Congrats on the great football season! I'm a KU alum, so I'm a Jayhawk all the way - Definitely focused on basketball season rather than football! :) And you're going through Wichita (my hometown and where I'm living with my husband!) on your trip!