Monday, December 27, 2010

and just like that it’s over…

 

Christmas 2010 003

Doesn’t this picture just sum up going back to work today?

364 days of anticipation and then it’s over so fast kind of sad,

We have so much to cram into December around here sometimes it gets overwhelming trying to get everything in, I feel like I don’t have enough time for everyone and to do everything I need/want to do. This year I was a little bit more organized than I usually am and that made everything easier. 

Overall I’d say this year was a success!

There is no rest for the weary though, Saturday we fly to Arizona for 18 hours to watch my beloved Sooners play, then Sunday morning we head to Denver for a week of skiing (I’m a little bit terrified) and fun in the snow!

I hope you had an awesome Christmas!

No comments: