Alright here it is...my 25 things list that I never posted on Facebook. Enjoy!
1. I love to watch other people play video/computer games.
2. My oldest first cousin is 11 years younger than I am. The youngest is 23 years younger than I am.
3. My hands and feet peel when I'm stressed out
4. I wish I were a mathematician. I turn things into math problems just to solve them. (what is the probability I'll hear a certain song/artist on my ipod, as an example)
5. I can't make decisions about anything. When I'm alone trying to decide where to eat I call people & get their input.
6. I have over 100 pairs of undies
7. I have about the same # of t-shirts. I rotate them a couple of times a year.
8. I hate my big toes.
9. I almost always listen to ESPN radio in the car.
10. I crave food like a pregnant woman (think meatballs and pickles)
11. In the event of a nuclear holocaust I could survive for at least a week with the stuff in my car.
12. I love wrapped presents and hate gift bags.
13. I don't open my mouth when I put on mascara.
14. I've never received a trophy.
15. I don't like art.
16. I don't like flowers.
17. I LOVE the Yukon Denial especially the XL. I frequently car flirt with those driving them.
18. Once I was almost kidnapped from a Kmart parking lot.
19. In 6th grade I got suspended for fighting.
20. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 18 even though I got a car when I was 16. I was terrified to drive.
21. I've changed my last name twice for a total of 3 last names (I still use the second one)
22. I've been grieving for my unborn twin since I was a small child, even though there is no evidence I ever had one.
23. I momentarily considered putting my middle name down as Laquisha at my HS graduation to perpetuate a very long standing joke.
24. I get REALLY hot when I sleep and I can't sleep with my feet under the covers ever.
25. I love shredded cheese on burgers. YUMMY!