Thursday, April 30, 2009

psychicness and congratsness!!

Sunday morning I had a weird dream....

It went something like this...I was in Bradenton and I was at an IHOPish like place on the island. I went there with my Aunt Kay (her family), Rita, and some other random hs person. We were sitting down and a bunch of other random Bradentonites started showing up. Rita and other random person decided to go sit at a different table with new people. I had to stay with my family. So, suddenly these people walk in and lock the door behind them and tell us that the are robbing IHOP and to take the batteries out of our cell phones and hold them over our heads, then as they walked around they would take each person's battery and all the money they had with them.

Eventually, we got out and there were a ton of reporters in the parking lot. As well as Scott....

Scott got down on one knee, proposed, and presented me with a ring....I said yes...

but the ring it was HORRIBLE...

Imagine...

This but with the band covered in diamond (flakes). UGH. I couldn't stop thinking about how absolutely ugly it was. I wanted to tell him but I remember when a wise person once told me that your engagement ring is like your baby....you have to love it no matter how ugly it is...

dream ends with me tell Scott that I really didn't want to marry him, and sorry but the excitement got to me.

So...when RITA called me Sunday morning and told me that she and Michael were engaged I was super excited for them...until I hung up the phone and remembered my dream...obviously I'm psycho psychic and was dreaming about what was happening to my friend in Bradenton! but that made me a little worried....what if her ring was THAT ugly...and I had to lie and tell her it was pretty.....

Much to my great relief I saw the ring and yay Michael! It's not ugly at all!
It is beautiful!*
Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!*
(even if I never met Michael, he must be pretty great!)

*I stole borrowed these pictures from AV on facebook. thank you!!

3 comments:

Giant Sis said...

that ring WOULD be pretty ugly - maybe it could be a ringpop - would that be better or worse? i guess it depends on if you need a lollipop at that moment too...

Ashlee said...

um a ringpop would for SURE be better than that thing from my dream. I only ever see those things at easter! I almost bought a bunch this year...but I wasn't sure what I was gonna do with them once I had them.

Senorita Rita said...

YAY!!!!! i finally found out what your funny story is! and i love it! you really ARE psychic! i just hope your other dreams about me aren't some indicator of this talent (i.e. the one about my twin....). thanks for the shout out on your blog and i'm so glad you don't think my ring is ugly! i hope you never get robbed at IHOP! miss you so much, friend!!!