Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Eggplant Parmesan

Eggplant is one of my very favorites, I've made it quite a few different ways but I've never tried Eggplant Parmesan because it is one of my favorites and I judge it very harsly and often times don't like it in resturants. But, I finally decided to give it a try. I used a few different recipies and made things how I thought would be best. The tomato sauce was SO good! The eggplant was PERFECT, and I can't wait to make it again! It was a lot of work and I made quite the mess but it was for sure worth it! Here goes, in pictures:
Saute a few cloves of garlic in Olive Oil, then add chopped Olives

This is after I sliced and breaded the eggplant I had added the sauce and the mozerella cheese and the grated parm, but before the oven.

After cooking! yummy goodness!



The sauce: garlic, olive oil, olives, tomatoes, onions, red pepper flakes, and some spices.



so yummy!



On top of penne!

1 comment:

Christie said...

wow, you're such a chef these days!