Saturday, June 19, 2010

Adventures in Baseball

A few weeks ago Garrett got a great idea...he called me and said let's drive up to Tulsa to watch the baseball team play!

Always up for an adventure I said sure lets do it! He got off work early and we headed up.

He slept the w-h-o-l-e way there...so I took his picture...


After dinner and going to the wrong baseball field we finally made it to the right place.


I was pretty excited to see my favorite Baseball player...

Seriously his name is BUSHYHEAD...tell me that isn't amazing...

Only to see signs up that the game was SOLD OUT...really baseball sold out?! not amazing...

So after walking around in disbelief we resigned to watch the game outside the gate...

Did we really just drive an hour and half to stand OUTSIDE the stadium?!?

(I can't believe I just put that terrible picture on the internet...)

So while we were standing out there Garrett made the perfect observation.

"People are treating us like homeless people, they look at us and then they look away really quick hoping we don't notice"

It was pretty sad.

Until this man came out of the park and asked us if we wanted some tickets...FOR FREE!!!



So the drive wasn't a complete waste!



We watched some baseball...


And ate some baseball park food!


I love pretzels especially at a baseball game!!


Ah inside at last!

Remember how Garrett and I take horrible pictures together...

As you read this we are on our way to another baseball adventure. We are on our way to Omaha, for the College World Series!!!

BOOMER SOONER!!!

*don't worry we got our tickets ahead of time...

No comments: