Monday, January 21, 2013

Do It Once, Do It Right, Get It Over With!

To say my weekends have become boring is a huge understatement.

All I do is study.

I know it's going to pay off eventually. I just get overwhelmed at the thought of everything there is to do and remember and learn.  Breath in, breath out.

Anyway so my best friends lately have been Tim and Pete (that's Tim below).

I've implement a new rule for myself, I must read for fun for 30 minutes before bed. I cannot have accounting stuff in my head 24 hours a day, the dreams are just out of control.

Honestly I'm really lucky that I have Garrett, since he's already done this whole thing when I wake up in a panic because it's going to be noisy in the room I have to take the test in, and I'll get be thirsty, and what if I have to go to the bathroom, he can calm my fears. mostly.

Hopefully it will all be over in six months and I can figure out how normal people live (it's been three long years since the last time I just had a job - with no school, oh who am I kidding I always over schedule myself)

Someone else is really over all of the studying too.

Poor little dog! Garrett's been working 12-14 hours a day including weekends (this is the life I have to look forward to). So the only hope she has for  attention is when I take a break, or more likely when she makes me take a break.

When I'm not studying or working (which let's be honest seems like a break lately) I've been making lists in my head of what I should buy myself when I pass the exams. This day has been a long time coming and I don't know what my present will be but I know it's going to be amazing. In between dreaming of shopping sprees and priceless jewelry I am planning vacations to celebrate the fact that I am free!

Do you buy yourself presents when you accomplish goals? The bigger the accomplishment the bigger the present I say!

No comments: