Monday, January 7, 2013

Lazy Weekend.

I wish the weekends didn't fly by so fast!!

This weekend was nice and full, but relaxing at the same time, my Favorite!

It started out with the Cotton Bowl, and that's all we are going to say about that.

I made these little pizzas using eggplant as the "crust". I love love love eggplant so I try to make as much as I can with it while it's in season. This is obviously a far cry from actual pizza but it was really good and I'll make it again for sure! yum!


I spent a lot of time cuddling with my little bug, her tongue just kills me! and studying, I may be done with school but I have a lot of studying left....boo!

I put on a real shoe for the first time in a couple of months and it felt so strange. I knew my ankle was still swollen but I didn't realize that my entire foot was swollen so much until I put it in a shoe! (No, I could not have picked uglier first shoes, but I have to wear tennis shoes and these are my biggest pair)


And lots of drinking my favorite new Starbucks drink, since I'm not supposed to drink "dark" liquids I've made the switch to a Green tea lemonade. It's pretty tasty!


That brings us to Monday, the first whole week I've worked since like October. I hope I make it! 

No comments: