Friday, January 18, 2013

High 5 For Friday!

Happy Friday! I am so ready for the weekend! This week I keep finding myself dreaming about a job that lets me work from home with flexible hours and a really high pay check. If you know of any shoot them my way!

1.Hands down the best part of my week was buying my plane ticket for my favorite baby girl's FIRST birthday party! I cannot wait! Her Mommy has been emailing me all kinds of ideas for the party and I know it's going to be so much fun!

2. Garrett packed my lunch today and got up early and took out the dog. I might be teetering on the edge of crazy with all this studying and the anxiety that's building up on sitting for the CPA exam. I have no doubt that I can get through it and he makes it so much easier. (I may need to make a better effort to let him know it's much appreciated.)

3. This dog, she is so sweet! Garrett put her kennel up on a table so she could be at the same height as me and watch me study. She sat like this looking at me forever. She's ready for me to be done studying too!

4.These shoes, may not be pretty shoes, but they are better than boot! I am so happy to be walking around like a mostly normal person these days! I also had very little pain this week!

5. Yay for necklaces that have my favorite colors! 

Have a great weekend! 
Photobucket

No comments: