Thursday, January 3, 2013

Tracking my Resolutions

I don't have the best track record with resolutions (or yearly goals). This year I came up with a new plan to keep track to make sure I have more successes than failures. That's my problem, by the time the second week of February comes around I have forgotten what I was supposed to be doing. Not this year.

This year I have made one of the these check lists and already placed it in my calendar for every week of the year...



I'm also going to keep track of the books I read at the front to make sure I hit the goal, plus I can go back and see when (and if) I've read certain books! (yes, I'm reading the Pretty Little Liar series. no, I'm not ashamed of this)


I also found this app that allows you to keep track of your "good habits" and how many days you've been doing them in a row. Maybe keeping track on paper and on my iphone will keep me accountable :)



Here is hoping I have a very successful 2013!

No comments: