Friday, September 5, 2008

just because

I wanted to upload some pictures for you tonight. But, I can't make this computer and my camera be friends. Today I watched movies all day. My favorite kind of days, better when you do it with someone else but, Kuddles is always good company! I also painted my finger and toe nails red. I forget if I think red finger nails make you look old or slutty, either way for a game day I guess works. Hope it's not bad luck (I always hate doing new things during football season for fear that it will bring bad luck, rational I know). I got a bunch of phone calls today actually my phone rang too much. But, some of them were fun calls! So, those were okay. I had this conversation with Olivia:

O:What are you doing
A:nothing
O:No, what are you doing
A:nothing
O:NO! Ashlee! what are you doing while you do nothing!
A:just sitting here (I was trying to take a nap)
O:Oh, is Kuddles pouting

I won't bore you with the rest. But, I found that part humorous.

Anyway, that's all for today maybe you'll get pictures tomorrow. And I'm a few events behind so maybe you'll get lots of days of pictures!

No comments: