Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Abbi's Wedding!

On August 22 the first person I ever met when I got to college got married! I'm so happy that we are still friends after all of these years and I got to be there for her super special day! It was really beautiful and fun time. I was wondering what it would be like since Abbi is anything but girly. (I almost had a heart attack when in March she hadn't even started shopping for a dress!) She is not one of those girls that sat around dreaming about her wedding day when she was younger. But, it was perfect, and she looked wonderful. I haven't spent a lot of time with her new husband, but he seems like a really great guy. Here are some pictures I took (I'm pretty short so excuse the heads of random folks. Ha!) Garrett went with me to the wedding (because really the thought of going alone terrified me) and he really enjoyed himself. Even mentioned that we might ought to think about being wedding crashers! So fun! (there are no pictures of g and I here but I will post the photo shoot we had after the wedding soon!)

Lance waiting for Abbi

Abbi and her Daddy!

Getting given away.

So pretty!

Ashlee & Abbi!

No comments: