Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christie!

It's been a crazy 24 hours, and it's not going to get much better for the next week. I don't mind it one little bit. I just wish I didn't have to do do everything so quickly.

After getting very, very little sleep on Sunday night I woke up bright and early and headed to the Dallas Airport to pick up Christie!!!!

Her flight landed early, but they were holding her prisoner on the plane. I was getting VERY anxious! When she finally got off we waited, and waited, and waited for her bag. There was no one left from her plane and we decided we should maybe check and see if it was lost. How do you lose a bag when you only fly on one plane? Ask American Airlines because they did it!

We left the airport and tried to decided on some lunch (Christie's choice since she is the one that hasn't had American food in forever!) and she decided on some El Fenix. I think she was very happy with her Tex-Mex! We chatted and chatted and it was so nice not to worry about cell phone minutes or time differences!

After lunch we shopped and shopped and shopped. It was a ton of fun to be able to hang out with my bestie! Except for we didn't take any pictures!!! I for one looked horrible. But, it's no excuse, I don't know why you didn't remind me Christie!!

Then back to Liz's (C's sister's house) for chatting, and dog petting, a quick glimpse of Scott, and finally bed.

This morning I left very, very, very early to make it into work. :( I really wish I had more time to hang out with Christie. I miss her already!

But, while she was leaving Florida so were Natalie and Nathan. I will see them in a few hours! It's been too long since I last laid eyes on my sweetest, small siblings! We are having a chili party to let some family see them tonight (and I look like death)!

No comments: