Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 09

Last Thanksgiving was hard, but not as hard as the Thanksgiving before that. Thanksgiving 2009 was good. And for that I am so very thankful. There was WAY more food than any 25 people could eat. But, we are getting it figured out and it isn't so bad! Aunt Marie brought popcorn balls. Be Still My Heart. And I was taken back to being 5 and on the farm. It was a good time with my family.

After all of the festivities ended I went to see The Road with Garrett and it was really good. But, oh so sad. I cried and cried, not the pretty kind either. The blubbering messy kind of crying. The movie stated at 12:35am and there were four of us in there. I was the only girl. I don't think anyone else cried.

Here are some pictures I got, my camera was dying and I couldn't for the life of me find batteries. So, this was what I got. enjoy!

Jordan loves it when I take his picture!


I could gobble this kid up!


How often do the grown ups make it in my pictures?


Every picture I have of this uncle, is sleeping!


These two had sooo much fun!


Blake was begging me to go black friday shopping with him.
"It will be Ashlee Blake bonding time"


The "kids"


The girls


The boys


As Thanksgiving 2009 started to come to a close, I announced that I am so very thankful my family doesn't go around the table and say what we are thankful for.

2 comments:

Christie said...

why is clay always sleeping?!?!? you work with him... you can get an awake picture if you tried.

such a fun family :)

Ashlee said...

i work with the other uncle :) but sometimes clay is awake :)