Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Birthday!

27 years and 9 days ago I was born, but I was one sad baby.

All I did was cry. I was pretty much miserable.

I was very new to this world but I knew something was missing, I just didn't know what. Then on the ninth day of my existence I felt a peace come over me (I remember it like it was yesterday). I knew that December 23, 1982 would forever be the happiest day of my life.

Garrett had finally been born!*


* the only thing that would make this post better was if I had a video of telling Garrett how sad I had been before he was born, and that his birth was the best day of my life in a restaurant with my most serious face and sincerest tone. I have known him for a VERY long time and I don't think I've seen the look of shock that I did on his face that day. It was PRICELESS!

Happy Birthday Pookie!


No comments: