Tuesday, November 9, 2010

An Award.


Jayme over at The Simple, Sweet Life gave me an award!! 

There is no acceptance speech required (thank goodness, because public speaking is not my thing) but there are a few rules....


1. Thank the person who gave it to you (Thank you Jayme!!)
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award
3. Share 7 random things about yourself
4. Pass it along to 7 other blogs you enjoy

7 randoms...

1.  My sister caught my hand on fire when I was in 6th grade and I suffered 3rd degree burns.

2. I'm very superstitious when it comes to football games. A new OU shirt must be worn to an easy game first, after it gets a win under it's belt I'll wear it to harder games. I also wear the same shoes, jewelery, and undies on game day. (crazy I know)

3. I love to make lists, if I get to check things off of the list it's a bonus!

4. I've never made a Christmas list, I hate telling people what to buy me (it really annoys my family).

5. I buy new pajamas every time I go on a trip.

6. One of the most important requirements for picking my major was choosing something where I didn't have to give any presentations. (I really hate public speaking)

7. I'm so terrible at painting my own nails, when I try people usually think I let a child do it! :)

No comments: