Jayme over at The Simple, Sweet Life gave me an award!!
There is no acceptance speech required (thank goodness, because public speaking is not my thing) but there are a few rules....
1. Thank the person who gave it to you (Thank you Jayme!!)
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award
3. Share 7 random things about yourself
4. Pass it along to 7 other blogs you enjoy
1. My sister caught my hand on fire when I was in 6th grade and I suffered 3rd degree burns.
2. I'm very superstitious when it comes to football games. A new OU shirt must be worn to an easy game first, after it gets a win under it's belt I'll wear it to harder games. I also wear the same shoes, jewelery, and undies on game day. (crazy I know)
3. I love to make lists, if I get to check things off of the list it's a bonus!
4. I've never made a Christmas list, I hate telling people what to buy me (it really annoys my family).
5. I buy new pajamas every time I go on a trip.
6. One of the most important requirements for picking my major was choosing something where I didn't have to give any presentations. (I really hate public speaking)
7. I'm so terrible at painting my own nails, when I try people usually think I let a child do it! :)