Monday, November 15, 2010

The Boys.

About this time every year I start stressing out about Christmas.

The whole process of buying gifts for people and telling people what I want overwhelms me.

Well, that's not entirely true, I could buy a million things for my sister but outside of her it's pretty much impossible for me to know what to get people and I want everything to be perfect without spending a ton of money.

My biggest problem comes in the form of teenage boys, there are quite a few in my life and I never have any idea what to get them. I know what they like and most of it is high tech gadgety stuff, stuff their parents can buy them. Seriously the one that turned 15 (omg my sweet baby cousin is 15!?!) on Saturday told me he wanted an Ipad and a Segway. That's a little bit outside of my price range...I can buy them Itunes gift cards but that gets old, and I know I won't be the only one buying them, which makes it kind of boring oh another Itunes card... It's just hard and I usually put it off until the last second when I'm running around looking for something, anything for them to open.

 Ideas would be greatly appreciated!

No comments: