Wednesday, October 2, 2013

All About Shlee.

Since we are getting back to basics around here I thought I'd start off with a post about me. Like any good (we'll use that word liberally around here) blogger I could go on about myself forever I'll try to keep it to a minimum.

So this is me.


I grew up in a little town on the gulf coast of Florida and never really appreciated that I lived in paradise until a few years ago.



I moved to Oklahoma for college (I have family in OK) and I was Sooner Born and Sooner Bred! I left for a few years but I ended up right back in this college town. I really do love it here. 



This is my boyfriend, G. He works hard and all the time trying to revamp a business but still manages to clean the kitchen almost every night, he loves college football (almost as much as I do), doesn't really care to travel but is usually up for any of my grand adventures anyway. (Though after my broken foot in Hawaii he seems even more hesitant...) 



This is my dog, Kuddles (I didn't name her....) I didn't even know it was possible for a dog to love a human as much as this dog loves me. She's a fairly typical chihuahua in that she hates everyone except for me. She takes loyalty to a whole other level. She is shameful spoiled and doesn't do anything she doesn't want to do, she lives for car rides and getting into bed each night. 



By day I work as the office manager, bookkeeper, advertising guru, all-around-rockstar for my uncle who runs his own business. At night I'm studying for the CPA exam. I had 9 majors in college and settled on one just so I could get out of school then I spent a few years wandering around trying to figure out what (besides a mom (still my number one dream/goal)) I wanted to be. As G studied for the CPA exam, 3 years ago, I got the idea to do the same so here I am secretly scheduling tests (I don't want to have to tell anyone if I fail) and cramming all the info I possibly can into my already crowded head!

A few other notable facts:
- I love to read (lately I've been listening to audio books in the car because I only have time to study)
- I have horrible HORRIBLE HORRIBLE road rage.
- I couldn't spell to save my life
- I love to craft things but I'm not very good at it
- I'm super emotional and often cry at commercials
- I don't eat anything that lives in the ocean
- I prefer late nights and late mornings
- I hate making decisions
- I am not very brave.



No comments: