Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Soonersticious

So you know those Budweiser commercials where the guys are doing crazy things but they justify it because every time they do their team wins?


This pretty much is me if the Sooners lose I take it super personally what did I do wrong? It's never the coaches called a bad game or the offense SUCKED or the defense looked like the couldn't defend me. It's always what did I do to make them play that way... 

So we lost to texas on Saturday and of course I reviewed what went wrong....

1. I blogged about the game on Friday it's one of the things I usually don't do but I was feeling pretty confident...

2. I forgot to wear earrings. There are two pair of earrings I wear during games and I had on none. 

3. I wasn't wearing red undergarments. 

4. Garrett was grilling at the beginning of the game instead of watching with me 

5. I responded to a few text messages (I usually won't during game days) 

I tried changing clothes (even though everything had been worn to previous winning games!) it didn't work....I figured it was the blogging...

Then I found out this was the first game my Mom was able to watch all season so obviously it's her fault...

I also won't ever wear a new shirt to a game it must have been worn before...I'm sure there is more but they are such second nature I just don't even think about most of the things I won't do. 

It's only weird if it doesn't work :)

*also can we just agree that Budweiser has the best commercials?


No comments: