Yay it's Friday!!!
1. Not only is it Friday but it's the Friday of OU/sɐxǝʇ!! That's a holiday around here! I am feeling pretty confident in our Belldozer and a sɐxǝʇ team that hasn't been that great this season. But, everyone knows this game isn't like any other game of the year and either team can win at the great State Fair of sɐxǝʇ :)
2. Can we have two numbers for football this weekend? Because it really is that exciting! I'm usually a uniform purist but I'm super excited to see the gold accented jerseys for this weekend. Both teams will be wearing them, which means I don't have to worry about being jinxed!
3. This week we had a different kind of stay at home date night we made all different kinds of s'mores! It was so much fun! I'll share what we made and what we liked best next week but let me give you a hint there was bacon and cookie dough!! (also I am a terrible blogger since I didn't even try to plate these or take a better picture)
4. Last night I got to have dinner with one of my very best friends and my college roommate for two years! She just got back for Afghanistan (she's a nurse in the Navy reserves!) We sat at the restaurant and talked for almost 4 hours and then talked for too long in the parking lot. I'm so excited we are living in the same town again! (please excuse my poor posture, this is the only picture I have of us on my work computer...)
5. Even though I'm not a fan of fall colors or anything pumpkin (don't hate me!) I am really enjoying the cooler morning temperatures and last night we sat outside for dinner and it was perfect!
Have a Happy weekend! (Unless you're a sɐxǝʇ fan!)