Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 days

Last year was my first year to participate in the Nester's 31 day in October. I didn't make it all 31 days (which should come as no big surprise, since posting is pretty sporadic around here) but this year I thought I'd give it another try. 

The problem is I had no idea what I could talk about for 31 days, unless of course you wanted to see a new picture of Kuddles every day in the month of October....

At first I thought I might try 31 days of being brave...but honestly that just sounded a little too scary :) 

So here I am with the most generic thing I could think of....


I've been blogging since 2004, not always consistently and not always here but typing away somewhere on the internet. I like blogging, well I guess I like the idea of blogging, I struggle with the actual follow through. *cough* story of my life *cough* When it comes to the actual typing I sometimes shy away from saying much of anything, it's kind of intimidating that I don't know exactly who is reading, and honestly my life is kind of boring. 

I also have a problem with using multiple commas in my big long run on sentences. (I also really really like to start sentences with the word So) I worry about the grammar police finding my blog....

For the next 31 days (well 30 I guess) I'm going to put all of those silly little things aside and I'm going to blog like I just started. 

Back to the basics we go.....

No comments: